Planning is proceeding at a good pace. I am involved in talks with the Vicksburg Convention Center and looking at costs. I will share an update with that soon because I think people might find it interesting.
I am thinking October instead of my original idea of August. It’s less crowded convention-wise, and the weather is better
There is movement on a piece I was a waiting on to make this convention happen. If it all goes well I will be in a position to move forward at the end of October.
I was just about to start looking at the feasibility of a Kickstarter to raise funds to host the convention. That could still be a possibility as I want to have this convention next year one way or another.