There is movement on a piece I was a waiting on to make this convention happen. If it all goes well I will be in a position to move forward at the end of October.
I was just about to start looking at the feasibility of a Kickstarter to raise funds to host the convention. That could still be a possibility as I want to have this convention next year one way or another.
Leave a Reply